We aim to provide strategic consulting solutions to envision, plan, and deploy programs and projects that will improve and create a strong urban fabric in towns and cities.
Towns, Cities & Special Districts
Working with town and city governments, city departments, special taxing districts, downtown associations, merchant associations, and neighborhood groups, Living City Ventures supports planning, policy, and program deployment to create great a great urban fabric in our communities.
- Strategic Planning, Vision Development, and Market Assessments
- Project Based Communications Planning
- Public Relations and Neighborhood Support
- Public Private Partnership Representation
- Incentive Strategy
- Stakeholder Coordination & Community Outreach
- Special Program or Project Deployment
- Financial Tool and Incentive Program Deployment
- Policy Impact Advisory Services & Case Studies
- Economic Development Data and Measurement Systems Assessments
Businesses, Property Owners and Developers
Business owners have enough to worry about when setting up shop, but often miss out on opportunities to receive incentives and funding to support their growth while addressing community needs. Living City Ventures supports businesses, property owners, and real estate developers with a suite of services aimed at locations in taxing districts and urban renewal areas with access to incentives and free technical support.
- Relocation and expansion strategy
- Incentive Strategy
- Market Analysis
- Tax Increment Financing Application Support
- Local and State Grant Writing
Sister Company Services
We partner with the best of the best, offering complementary services through ORB Colorado, our sister organization. ORB and Living City Ventures offer seamless services to our clients, with more than 100 years of combined experience and more than 5 million square feet developed and managed in every sector and at every scale, urban and suburban.
Because every project demands the involvement of many professionals, technical consultants and organizational stakeholders, ORB “conducts the orchestra” with a focus on protecting your interest from an objective and key coordination role. ORB brings expertise and objective information as an extension of your organization living out your mission, vision and values throughout the entire process. The end result – high quality decision-making, unified goals, minimized disruptions and no surprises!
- Physical, Functional & Financial Goal Assessments
- Project feasibility, market study, and due diligence reports
- Financial Analysis and Pro-Forma Development
- Team Selection and Project Bidding
- Entitlement and Permitting Management
- Design Team Management
- Construction Process Management
- Cost, Quality, Schedule and Scope Control
ORB specializing in creating a seamless real estate experience for clients, including in the buying and selling of their real estate assets. ORB Commercial Real Estate Colorado exclusively works on behalf of clients engaged in consulting services with our sister companies, meaning our clients receive dedicated, knowledgeable, and mission aligned service. ORB is specialized in acquisitions, dispositions and leasing across all product types, and can support with relocation’s as well as national expansions.